It is constantly valuable to know which adaptation of McAfee Security programming (and related items) you have introduced on your PC. This is particularly helpful while investigating issues, where the particular form numbers will be required by any Technical Support operators that you address.
You can get a general thought of the rendition of your McAfee Security by taking a gander at the pictures beneath. For more adaptation data, see the Solution field in this article or visit www.mcafee.com/activate
Play out the accompanying strides to find the variant numbers for your product:
- Double tap the M symbol in the device plate, or the M alternate way on your desktop.
- On the home screen of your Security Suite, tap the about connection in the lower right of the Another discourse box will list the renditions of the introduced items in your suite.
- In the event that you don’t see this window after a couple of minutes, take a stab at moving the McAfee home screen, (the about box may be covered up beneath the present window).
- Not the greater part of the items recorded underneath will be incorporated. Just the items introduced on your framework will show up in the rundown. Items that are not recorded can be introduced at a later date.
2016 Total Protection, Internet Security Suite, or AntiVirus Plus:
- SecurityCenter: 15.0
- LiveSafe: 14.x
- VirusScan, Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware: 19.x
- Firewall: 16.x
- WebAdvisor: 4.x
- Against Spam: 16.x
- Parental Controls: 17.x
- Document Lock: 5.x s
- QuickClean and Shredder: 15.x
- Helplessness Scanner 5.x
If you need help with the installation then, you can visit www.mcafee.com/activate or you can call us.